[meteorite-list] Ads

From: Marcin Cimala <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Mar 12 21:45:48 2006

> Ads on the list don't bother me.
>
> They used to, but I figured if they don't bother
> Art - and apparently they don't - then they don't bother me.
>
> In fact, I would like to see MORE ads, from those dealers who have nice
> material but rarely, if ever, place ads.
>
> I get tired of seeing the same old "begging for bids"
> on ebay type ads from same dealers week after week.
>
> As if none of use could find or use ebay without their help.
> -Walter Branch

hi
There is main difference beetween Steve "everyday" ad's and dealers like
Greg, Adam, Mike and others.
On Steve AD;s there is nothing to see except name, weight and "I wait for
offers" and then he not even send You reply to Your exchange/purchase offer.
So for me its just annoying spam.

But AD's from more serious dealers like Hupes or Farmer (or others more
rarely seen) You can enjoy not only alot of rare types but also big, high
quality photos !! I have not buy from Mike or Greg/Adam nothing from months
becouse their stuff not fit my offer (and I don't make my collection bigger
now), but I can read their ads every day if they will bing from lab new
stuff.

Thats it

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com