[meteorite-list] ads

From: AstronomicalResearchNetwork <arn1200_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Mar 12 22:59:55 2006

This what I am talking about all the whining and petty bickering .
I don't give a hoot how many ads or discussions go on as
long we could all stop complaining .
If you don't like the ad hit the delete key .
If you don't like the person hit the delete key .
Stop festering over these kid like topics .
I hope we all don't whine and cry like this in the rest of our lives .
I got my hand on the delete key Good Night and have
a Wonderful Day tomorrow !!!!
PS this is not an ad but I have a wonderful shipment of New
Meteorites that should be here next week . That is if they don't
lose it like FedX did 2 weeks ago . Spent 2 days on the phone
with the Vice President of FedX , they found my package in
Mexico with my correct address still on the package !!!!!
        Ken

My Friends
        I would rather read and delete 10 ads than read one more
complaint , whining and petty bickering .
My kids don't cry and complain 1/10 this much .
Not even when they were babies !
        So lets grow up a little .
 I vote for 2 ads per week with exceptions understanding
things happen and exceptions are necessary !