[meteorite-list] AD - Shergottite, Slickensides and Fresh Chondrites

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Mar 15 18:10:26 2006

Dear List Members,

I have several nice Basaltic Shergottite specimens ending in a couple hours.
They are NWA 3171 and are very nice. These are available under my eBay
seller name, NaturesVault. I was lucky to be able to make a trade during the
Tucson Show for all that was
available of this awesome new Martian meteorite. The owner only had 19 grams
available and I was able to acquire all of it. Six grams is still being
studied in two different labs so it could be quite some time before I
receive those pieces. I sliced the 13.3 gram end cut I received so far and
have made available all 10 pieces, a mere 10.646 grams combined after
cutting losses! This may be all that is available to collectors, making this
one of the rare ones to get if you are interested. Here are the direct links
to the eBay auctions, all with "Buy it Now" under my seller name,
NaturesVault:

NEW - NWA 3171 Basaltic Shergottite Meteorite (Only 9 Specimens Available
!!!)
2.14g Part Slice (The Largest Slice Available)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611956887&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
1.564g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611957214&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
1.51g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611957485&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
1.2g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611957776&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
1.114g Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611958065&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
986mg Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611958302&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
834mg Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611958560&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
478mg Part Slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611958896&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
418mg End Cut
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6611959277&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

I have listed the two Slickensided chondrite specimens also if you are
interested. Here are these direct links:

122.7 gram specimen
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6612359686&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
25.6 gram specimen
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6612360479&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Large and Fresh Thumbprinted 4170 gram Chondrite (NICE)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6612349126&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

To see these and all other meteorites I have to offer this week, click on
one of the above links or go to eBay and search for items by seller,
NaturesVault. There are still some specimens at just 99 cents so great deals
will be had.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection