[meteorite-list] International shipping isssues

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Mar 31 16:31:08 2006

Hey Adam & all,

I've had a few German people mention to me that customs can be quite strict
going into Germany and there can be delays there. But to the contrary, I've
always found that two of the most relaible/fastest postal services for
sending mail overseas is from Germany and Switzerland. In fact when I was
there a couple of years back, it took only around 48hrs for a letter from
each of those countries to reach Australia. Not bad considering a usual
flight time of 24hrs+. I'm sure there are some German listees who are better
able to answer this though. Bernd?

Cheers,

Jeff