[meteorite-list] International shipping isssues

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 2 00:17:18 2006

I'm new to this game but have bought a lot over the
last 3 months and have not found a problem beyond the
fact that my island gets cut off due to bad weather
causing a few days delay.

I've bought several pieces from Germany and they often
arrive as quickly as other stuff from the UK. Maybe
there's more of a problem with the stuff going into
Germany than coming out.

Having used your services regularly in the last few
months, Adam, I can catagorically state that there
seem to be no issues coming to the UK, even a part of
it as far flung as mine and glad I am of it.