[meteorite-list] meteorite-list] possible impact crater

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 2 11:58:22 2006

Hello Stefan, All,
Nice find indeed, does appear to be a crater, and an unknown one at that.
I have no idea what to do with such things...I have my own in Chad....

21 17'10.89"N 19 20'35.61"E

Doesn't appear volcanic, concentric rings, the whole nine yards. There's
another cool structure a bit due north as well -- completely different, but
also looks promising for a more weathered uplift.
Coordinates for the less convincing one are:

21 44'28.85"N 19 20'24.45"E

Does anyone know what to do with such finds?
Neither Stefan's, nor mine are official...
Thanks,
Jason