[meteorite-list] Ad - Really Nice Material - MUST SEE - Auctions Ending!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 2 11:58:24 2006

Dear List Members,

I loaded some larger sized specimens this week making for several excellent
auctions ending in a few hours if this post makes it on time. Be sure to
check out at least the highlights because there are some very interesting
specimens this week. A lot of these great pieces are still at the opening
bid of just 99 cents! It looks like some serious bargains will be had this
week so be sure to check them out.

To see all of the auctions click on this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Very Last Campo Coin Started at just 99 cents. I acquired what was left of
the entire inventory in Denver and this is the very last one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6624882075

Check out this decent sized fragment of New Orleans started at just 99
cents. Nobody has anything more left to offer other than milligram sized
crumbs from this house shattering fall so this may be an opportunity to get
well over a gram for less than a $100.00, the current price per gram being
offered by others in sub-gram pieces.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6624888661

The largest piece of NWA 969 I have left:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6624891646

CV3 W/PURPLE CAI, Check it out!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6624892424

Second to last piece of NWA 1756, the most pristine chondrite to come from
Africa!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6624897712

A rare unpaired Desert Main Mass:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6624903413

Acapulcoite-Nice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6624908225

Bargain Priced Angrite, The Case for Mercury Sample, nearly a gram started
at just 99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6624908659

PAC/Metachondrite, worth more than 50 times the current price, started at
just 99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6624911939

FLOW-LINES EVERYWHERE on this Excellent Sikhote Alin, started at just 99
cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6624919623

Very Rarely offered for sale individual ZAGORA Silicated Iron started at
half of retail:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6626474621

Be sure to check out the NEW Anomalous Type 3 Chondrite called NWA 960 that
Greg is offering, Great Stuff, Lowest Price Anywhere, Check them out!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6625112652
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6625113002
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6625113438
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6625113841
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6625114224
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6625114609

And WAY TOO Many other great bargains to list can be found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Take Care,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock