[meteorite-list] Fireball reported over Tucson

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 5 10:29:46 2006

Well Mr Afonso, I have recovered (along with parters or found myself) now 6
Lunar meteorites now out of 42 known, so I am pretty good at it. One is
already classified in the lab, and will be announced any minute. The other
is already on it's way to the lab, but if you knew anything about
meteorites, you would know that Lunar material is pretty simple to
recognize.
Thanks for your comments on my Ourique recovery. I could not answer you as I
was busy in the desert for two weeks, finding over 65 new meteorites.

I saved over 3 kilograms of the Ourique from rotting in the ground MONTHS
after the fall. Too bad the outstanding scientists of Portugal left so many
pieces laying on the ground in plain view to be rained upon for month. It
must have been a weathering study. I suppose you were too busy to drive a
few kilometers to go down yourself and take care of business? It is funny
how you cry and whine, like a little child who really messed up and just
refuses to admit it.
No go crawl back under that rock you have been hiding under for the last few
years and let the real men do the meteorite hunting. Science now has 2 more
RARE moon meteorites to study, and it is thanks to people like me. How many
meteorites have you donated to Science?
I can't wait till the next fall in Portugal, beautiful country, and with the
exception of yourself, very nice people. I will go and save that meteorite
from being lost forever as well.
Michael Farmer