[meteorite-list] Self Proclaimed Pairings Issues (SPPI)

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 5 23:17:37 2006

Hi, Adam and all,

>>Which would you
rather have, a self proclaimed pairing or pieces that have been examined by
a competent scientist?

The "self-proclaimed pairing" I'm sure would be much cheaper, and that's the
one I'd rather [buy]!

There are many levels of priorities for the assortment of collectors here.
Some do need the specifics.

Personally, I could care less what NWA designation the meteorite has. Just
sell me one with some character in it.

Cheers,
Pete