[meteorite-list] Meteorite-Times for May is up

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 6 12:29:37 2006

Hello Everyone!

The May issue of Meteorite-Times Magazine is now up for everyone to read.
The writers and contributors have done an outstanding job this month and
we thank them for all their hard work.

50th Issue!
Mark Bostick brought it to our attention that the May issue is our 50th
issue of Meteorite-Times Magazine.

May also brings the addition of our new Pop-up Dictionary. Readers can
now open the new dictionary in a pop-up window which can be resized and
moved around the screen. This allows you to read the articles and use
the dictionary at the same time. Additional terms can be submitted and
the dictionary will grow with time.

Please Note: Not all browsers support pop-up windows. Settings is some
browsers may have to be changed to allow for pop-up windows.

http://www.meteorite-times.com

Enjoy!

Paul and Jim