[meteorite-list] Re: Clowns . was SelfProclaimedPairingsIssues(SPPI)

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 6 15:46:57 2006

Hello Adam and Stan,

I would think it would be an extremely low probability (although not
zero) that a never-before-known, one-of-kind, CV-affinity metachondrite
would travel through billions of years and kilometers to find itself
occupying the same space within a box next to its exact twin (pending
isotope deviation calculations) in Aziz's office, for which Aziz
describes as "one big stone broken by two", and to have these two
never-before-known, one-of-kind, CV-affinity metachondrites determined
to be paired by an advanced technology meteorite lab run by highly
respected and competent scientists, one of whom has been publishing
meteoritical papers since 1967 I believe. I await your German abstract
with much anticipation so that I can finally justify my playing the
Florida Lottery (only 14 million to 1 odds of winning, which should be
an acceptable risk in light of the above coincidence.)

David