[meteorite-list] was: clowns now: hipocracy

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 6 19:36:02 2006

>Stan,
>
>You are obviously one of the 5%ers. You will not find it in a bulletin. You
>will find it in a peer reviewed abstract soon. You may want to spend more
>time reading about the processes involved before trying to start something
>you know nothing about. Get your information in and order than I may
>entertain another response otherwise I may as well be talking to a rock.

Adam,
I didnt bother to 'read about the processes' I took the words right out of
Ted Bunch's mouth from the NAU website - and you darn well know it as I have
told you so several times.

So aparently it's not me that knows nothing about classifying meteorites,
it's NAU. I'm copying this email to Ted so that he knows that you think
talking to him is like talking to a rock.

your hypocracy, disrespect for meteorite professionals and self serving
arrogance disgust me. you dont give a darn about protecting the buying
public, you are ticked off that someone would sell something for no reserve
and 1$ start on ebay that you were trying to move for 300$/g when you paid
less than 10$/g for the material and had Kg quantities. you care only about
protecting your own intrests.

This is my last post on this subject.

stan