[meteorite-list] Re: Clowns . was SelfProclaimedPairingsIssues(SPPI)

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 6 19:22:13 2006

Adam,

One other bit of information that I have as well is the published
petrological, mineralogical, and geochemical analyses from these two
stones, and virtually all of the data overlap. This could mean that they
are merely launch-crater paired, but doesn't exclude an actual paired
landing.

Regards,
David