[meteorite-list] AD: 27.7g Lunar NEA001???

From: Marcin Cimala - PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon May 8 20:10:13 2006

Hello Elton,

I guess that since the 001 name is the first, these articles will
answer your question:

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/lpsc2005/pdf/1487.pdf

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/lpsc2005/pdf/1220.pdf

Cheers,
Martin

==============
Hi
OK It comes fromSudan, but why then its NEA instead of Sudan 001 ? NorthEast
Africa for me sounds like whole east part of Africa, and how many meteorites
will come from this large area in future ? Anyone hunt in sudan that soon we
will receive NEA 010, NEA 100? For me this is not correct name for this
meteorite. There are for sure any regions or places that can be used to name
one meteorite.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195