AW: AW: AW: AW: [meteorite-list] insomnia can cause cloudingof consciousness

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 9 17:10:43 2006

Nothing anymore,

cause nobody wanted the stuff or told us, that it is to expensive,
we changed our profession.
I switched to sell now hematite nodules as galactic energy sources for
Feng-Shui designer furnishings, will do business in selling the new uniform
horoscopes with all asteroids and I'm working as clown in the ruin of the
"Space-Park" in Bremen.
Andi is commuting between province in Japan, where he is a local wrestling
hero (Gojira vs. Metajitofurankenstajn)and Tromso, where he works as an
extra at the historical Viking open air festival.
Stefan took his polishing and grinding devices and opened a studio for
cosmetical manicure
and finally Marcin is exporting moldavites to glass recycling firms in
Germany and Moraskos as scrap-iron to China, because he get's out a better
kilo-price as on ebay.

Just a joke, but perhaps you may ask Stefan, whether he has smth left from
the incredible NWA 2900 or from his strange 3er from the last special.
Well a H7 or PAC just is ready, some Acapulco, but only mini-fullslices,
Andis strange new iron you saw. A semi-oriented small entire Benguerir
(small entire ones are very rare).
I have to do now more historical stuff and the micro-thing, to raise funds
for filling my cellar with all the Morocco-stuff, which the common collector
scorns ....

Meow!
Martin