[meteorite-list] fake Mars back on ebay

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 13 17:28:05 2006

Science is the search for truth.

I don't think Gary is wasting any time, at all!

Cheers,
Pete

From: "Howard Steffic" <bencubbin_at_hotmail.com>
To: Meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] fake Mars back on ebay
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 15:00:35 -0600

I am going to go out on a limb and make two predictions:

1) It is terrestrial. I will bet my first born on it.

2) The guy is a nut case and Jesus Christ himself could tell him it is not
from Mars and the Ebay Auctions would continue.

I wouldn't cross the street to give the guy the time of day. Don't waste
any more of your time Gary.