AW: AW: [meteorite-list] fake Mars back on ebay charset="iso-8859-1"

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 13 19:37:16 2006

Let's see it this way: If anyone reads his description of that auction and
seriously thinks then, wow, that man is a second Jacob with his dream of the
Heaven's ladder, it MUST be a Martian meteorite and will buy it,
then I really have no doubts, that the buyer will be very happy with this
rock. The seller would build his church, where they would pray each Sunday
for the buyer's salvation
and the sky would be blue and the roses and the hematite of New Hampshire
would blossom redder than ever......

Buckleboo!
Martin

PS: And like this it will be happen:
"then a hand appeared holding an instrument that looked like a silver pen."

That is the buyer's ballpen, issueing the check........

PPS:
Sir 34:1-7
The hopes of a man void of understanding are vain and false:
and dreams lift up fools.
Whoso regardeth dreams is like him that catcheth at a shadow,
and followeth after the wind. The vision of dreams is the resemblance of one
thing to another, even as the likeness of a face to a face.
Of an unclean thing what can be cleansed? and from that thing
which is false what truth can come?
Divinations, and soothsayings, and dreams, are vain: and the
heart fancieth, as a woman's heart in travail.
If they be not sent from the most High in thy visitation, set
not thy heart upon them.
For dreams have deceived many, and they have failed that put
their trust in them.

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----