AW: [meteorite-list] fake Mars back on ebay

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 13 19:38:16 2006

Not really. If it IS a meteorite from mars it is priceless and you could truck it around
the world six times without detracting noticably from its value. If its NOT [which it
obviously isnt] the local Universities or museums might pay some $$$ and send a truck for
it. A good sized fork lift can place it on a flatbed easily.. If it is sold locally as
a unique mineral deposit, it would be worth it to truck it over the road privately.

Let's not forget the Sikhote that sold recently for $93k... just 90 some odd pounds.
Sold as art. Lotsa ways to market things.

Gary