[meteorite-list] fake Mars back on ebay

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 14 10:07:00 2006

On Sun, 14 May 2006 07:48:31 -0400, you wrote:

>This man has a church and ministry in place. He is not a dangerous J Jones or Hale Bopp
>sleeper... he is someone who believes he has had a vision from God - period. We all
>know that means he will not release his beliefs lightly.

Which is all fine until his NEXT vision from God tells him to do something less
"harmless." People who believe that God is directly telling them what to do and
that the messages from God are above all "man's laws" are dangerous people,
period.

For an example, google the words "miserable failure" and click on the first
link. (And I'll drop this off topic thread now).