[meteorite-list] AD - Catalog and Ensisheim

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 16 00:08:09 2006

Hello Everybody!

I had a busy weekend!
I went over my whole Catalog (well over 600 pieces), deleted what was sold,
corrected a few typos, and added all my brand new pieces! and to make it
easy for you, those are now flagged in Red. Take a look, and tell me if you like
it (or if I missed any typos!):
                    _www.IMPACTIKA.com/Catalog.htm_
(http://www.IMPACTIKA.com/Catalog.htm)

                    _www.IMPACTIKA.com/Catalog.xls_
(http://www.IMPACTIKA.com/Catalog.xls)

I also finalized my plans. I am going to Ensisheim!
My airline ticket is bought, my hotel room is reserved, and I have a table
(Merci, Zelimir).
Now, I can't possibly bring all my stock with me, I can't carry that much.
So, and this is mostly for all the European dealers / collectors, what would
you like me to bring? What do you want to see? Please take a good look at my
Catalog and tell me. Of course, you will not be obligated to buy the pieces you
 request (but I won't stop you!) but I would much prefer to bring what really
 interest you.
So, please email me (off list) with your list. Thank you.

As usual, any questions or comments, please let me know! Thanks.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.