[meteorite-list] Watson Australia image

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 16 00:08:40 2006

In a message dated 5/15/2006 9:14:12 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
jonee_at_epix.net writes:
Hello Matt,

Your message was lost in cyberspace a while so my question is going back
a few weeks.

Questions for you or the list.
Are there any other published or unpublished theories as to its history?
Has anyone ever discussed the occurrence of a "brecciated" iron?
Are there any other irons that have a similar brecciated appearance?
and in the "How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?" Category...
Does this H-clast meet the criteria to be a separatley named meteorite?

Thanks for posting I find it facinating.
Elton

Here is another "brecciated" iron: Kendall County
Take a look:

            _www.IMPACTIKA.com/kendall1.jpg_
(http://www.IMPACTIKA.com/kendall1.jpg)
_www.IMPACTIKA.com/kendall2.jpg_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com/kendall2.jpg)