[meteorite-list] For Mike Jensen, re Krasnoļarsk

From: Michel FRANCO <michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 17 11:48:35 2006

Hi list sorry for that post. I have received a post from Mike and I can't
answer for some server problem that i do not understand. My reply bounces
back to me.
Could anyone pass on this mel to him, or maybe he will read it on the
list!!!!

Tks in advance.

best regards

Hi Mike,

Yes I come back to meteorite after a while, say a parentesis.

But I must sell my collection, getting a costly divorce. That's life.

If you are interested by any metroiote on my site, please do not hesitate,
all is for sale, including this Krasnoiarsk beauty. I will list soon a 136
kg !!! Sikhote Alin with all exportation papers from Russia. And more from
my stock.

Best regards.

Michel.