[meteorite-list] Ad 64 meteorites auctions ending right now.

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 18 23:20:37 2006

Yes, lets see the reason on your visa for entering Oman. Perhaps
birdwatching? I don't have to justify my finds to you, they are all legal,
documented, provisional or official and I don't tend to sell treasure I find
myself. It is much harder to find meteorites in the U.S. then it is on
200,000 year old desert pan. It is like taking a sucker away from a baby,
just drive around until you hit coordinates somebody else provided or look
for black rocks. Sounds like a blast to me, too bad it is illegal!

Adam

.