[meteorite-list] My apologies to the list.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 18 23:44:03 2006

I want to say that this has gone way out of control and I am sorry for my
part in it.
As some of you know, I returned from Oman and only 24 hours later, I had to
go to Oklahoma and for 8 days, watch a close family member die of
multiple-organ failure. All of my family was there, and as you can
understand, the usually family problems caused a pretty bad time for all.
I am a little stressed out and exhausted from this drama.

This does not excuse the fight which occurred here tonight.
All of you know me and know that when my buttons are pushed, well, all hell
breaks loose. Adam knows which buttons to push.

I will go to bed and wake up fresh tomorrow, ready for business and
hopefully, control my emotions and ignore such attacks against me.

Again, I am sorry for the wasted bandwidth this evening.

Michael Farmer