AW: [meteorite-list] wolf creek meteorite

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 19 03:39:08 2006

Hi Norbert,

you're not telling the truth :-)
Once I took a shale piece from you and when I cut it,
a tiny elongated grain of pure metal appeared, 3mm long, less then half a mm
wide. First I thought, what for a poor quality blade I had, that parts of it
got loose, but when I grinded the cut surface, it turned out to belong to
the shale ball.

Buckleboo!
Martin

PS: who falls for a spam mail for the hundredth time. Gosh "Corel Draw"
sounds to me like a typical American meteorite name...seigh.

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----