[meteorite-list] Some more spectacular meteorite find

From: Metorman46_at_aol.com <Metorman46_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 19 17:19:58 2006

Mike;

  What beautiful meteorite finds! congratulations.Thank you for sharing the
pictures with us and the world of meteorites.That critter in the picture
looks edible.Good picuture.
  Good to hear you are back to normal after the tragedy in your family.Time
marches on i guess.We'll go on collecting,hunting,buying meteorites.You'll go
on FINDING meteorites and bringing them to the world of meteorites,i
hope.You sure can do it good.I wish you luck.

Best wishes;Herman.