[meteorite-list] Pre-Treaty Antarctics Wanted

From: Pat Brown <radio_ranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 20 02:16:00 2006

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately, I do not have a sample, but on a visit
to the meteorite vault at the Smithsonian Natural
history museum, I got a look at an Antarctic meteorite
numbered 76001 (don?t remember the location to go with
the number). It was orange and bigger than a
basketball and covered in sawdust and sitting on a
wooden pallet

..

Pat