[meteorite-list] Radically Oriented Sikhote-alin AND Somemorespectacular meteorite finds.

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 20 01:29:45 2006

Thanks for sharing those great pics Mike and congrats on the finds. As for
the Camel Spiders... yikes! I remember reading up about them a few years ago
after the stories started coming out from troops in Iraq etc. I found a
video of them at that time. I'll upload it to my site if anyone is
interested!

www.meteorites.com.au/films/Camel Spider.mov (899KB)

Cheers,

Jeff