[meteorite-list] NQ-10 Data (NWA 4293 Provisional)

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 21 20:36:37 2006

Here is an update for those who own meteorites under the NQ10 in-house
designation. It is an H6 not an L6 as first reported. NQ9 was actually the
correct in-house number thus the H6 versus L6 confusion, the rest of the
data is correct. As far as I know, there is no value difference whatsoever
between the two classifications since they are both common. Provisional
nomenclature has been assigned for this meteorite and is NWA 4293. A TKW of
~25 kilograms is recorded for this find. Anybody who has any of this please
change your records to reflect the new provisional data. I imagine it will
become official as soon as the data has been peer reviewed and voted on.

Thank You,

Adam