[meteorite-list] Ensisheim Show, from Zelimir Gabelica

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 23 19:14:47 2006

Hi Mike,

This is the answer that may concern many from the List as well. As I still
can't reach the list through regular mail contacts, thank you for sending
them this copy.
-----------
Hello Mike and List,

No real news about Ensisheim for those who use to be with us since 7 years,
besides what is in the circular.
Indeed, the event will be again, as expected, basically "fun, beer, fun,
meteorites, wine, fun, roasted boar, meteorites, fun"...and lots of friendly
hours to spend from Friday night on ("party" at "La Couronne" for everybody)
up to next Sunday night, for the survivors....

The week after, we meet again on a "more diluted" basis at the nearby Ste
Marie show.

For those who will show up by Friday (dealer's day) and wish to attend the
party, please do confirm as soon as you can (if not done yet) the number of
persons attending the dinner (see circular at the "www.ville-ensisheim.fr"
site).

Many of you did ask for the list of dealers. Heredown it is, provisional, as
per May 23. Still some changes (but no additional tables) expected.

Besides the lectures, Vincent Jacques (Brussels) will exclusively show a
poster with the newest and freshest data about the recent find of the
(probabaly) biggest, strangest (but real!) and so exciting new European iron
very recently collected "thereover"...

Marcin Cimala will set up a saw (on a special stand in front of the Palace -
discussions are about to succeed) and offer meteorite cutting facilities to
those who are anxious to see "how their latest individual purchased looks
inside"

French customs is not expected to come (hope I won't be contredicted!) in
Ensisehim but probably will at Ste Marie. Just make sure you smoothly clear
it up at your landing airport.

All warmly welcome!
Should you need any further info, please contact me off list, any time.

Best wishes to all,

Zelimir
------------
Ensisheim-2006: dealer list (May 23, 2006)

Table N? Dealer
Remarks

1 MOTHEAU R?gis (F)
2,3 DEHNER Thomas (D) Must
confirm
4 TOMELLERI Giorgio, Lina (I)
5,6 THOMAS Philippe/DEJOUY L?a (F)
7 PELE Pierre-Marie, LEJEUNE Vincent (F)
8,9 FECTAY Bruno, BIDAUT Carine (F) Must confirm

10 CIMALA Marcin (Pl)
11 KOSER Hans (Uy)
12 FARMER Mike, STROPE Jim (USA)
13,14 PACER Gregor (D)
15,16,17 HABERER Siegfried, (D) Must confirm

18 GREN Andreas (D)
19 ALTMANN Martin (D)
20 RALEW Stefan (D)
21,22,23 HMANI Ali, Mohammed (Mc)
24 EGER Uwe, Eva (D)
25 PARODI Jean-Louis, GUESSLAIN Annick (F)
26 FRANCO Michel (F)
27,28 KUMMEL Peter (D)
29 BOUCHER Chris, BEROUD Fred (F)
30,31,32 HAIDERER Erich, Sylvia (A) Must
confirm
33 NAUBER J?rgen (CH)
34 STRUFE Hanno (D)
35 MARMET Peter (CH)
36,37 VASILIEV Sergey (CZ), MORITZ Karl (D)
38 Comet Meteorite Shop (AFANASIEV Serge and/or friends) (Ru)
39 (to be attributed, see ?waiting list)
40 (to be attributed, see ?waiting list)
41,42 DONIN Gilles (CH)
43 JUNGHANS A?tazzi (D) Must
confirm
44,45 DERECKI Slawek, Monika (Pl)
46,47,57,58,59 Consignment room:
Ivan KOUTYREV, Chris ANGER, Etienne LEFEBVRE,
Francesco MOSER, Mauro IANESELLI (?), Julien KUYPER (Tektites from
Philippines),
Roger WARIN, Harald STEHLICK (?), Dave SCHULTZ (?), Sabine VALANGE, Zelimir

48,49 BISEY (bookshop)

50 (to be attributed, see ?waiting list)
51 EL FAKIR Amin, Blandine (F)
52 GARBAA Abdelaziz (F)
Must confirm
53, 54 KAIGL Jan (ZC)