[meteorite-list] AD - Very Interesting Material - 96 Auctions - Stay Tuned!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 23 19:15:22 2006

Dear List Members,

I loaded some great specimens this week, most ending tonight at auction.
There are several started at just 99 cents with no bids.

STAY TUNED!

You may want to stay tuned over the next few months as we will be posting
some never before publicly offered outstanding material including official
planetary complete slices and sub-masses. I have been exploring new outlets
for material since NWA is showing serious signs, relatively speaking, of
going into a meteorite drought with a fraction of new material being
released and Moroccan prices beginning to soar. In most cases, I cannot
replace material for what it is selling for on ebay. To that end, I have
been working on some outstanding trades and acquisitions that will fill some
voids in my personal collection with a considerable amount left over for
other collectors. Some of this material has not been available for years
and others are completely new. On top of that, Greg will be announcing some
first of there types from the Sahara, fresh out of classification. I will be
introducing some new rarities and common stuff, as well.

To see all of the auctions click on this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Check out these NWA 4293(provisional) lots, great stuff and this is all that
I have left. The rest of the 25 Kilograms has been committed to a QVC
Channel jewelry representative or sold under the NQ 10 designation.

500 grams of clean small individuals:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632044361
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632044488
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632044731
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632044995
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632045103
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632045200
1000 grams of clean medium sized individuals:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632046725
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632046908
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632047103
1000 grams of clean medium-large individuals:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632047668
276 grams of extremely small individuals started at just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632048231

Large unclassified lots, Likely, it will be some time before I will offer
bulk unclassified because the rest of may six-year stockpile has been put on
hold pending purchase and I cannot replace this material at the current
price. Not to worry, there are still others who will continue to offer bulk
unclassified until their stockpiles become exhausted:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632049119
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632049794
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632050097

CK5 Main Mass. Please, somebody make a reasonable offer on this if it does
not sell. It would be a shame to cut up such a rarity. This main mass is
not needed in my collection because I am one of only a handful that already
have a representative CK5 main mass in my collection. There are only a
couple of these in private hands:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632050620

And too many to list items still at the opening bid of just 99 cents can be
found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock