[meteorite-list] Hello

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 25 22:59:57 2006

Hi Ed!

I was a newbie two years ago with a number of years as a rock collector
before that, so we share a common ground.

Meteorites are a wonderful hobby but you already know that. :-)
As you have seen on the list there are some fighting and shouting but
when you ignore that you realise that it is a wonderful source of
information and a great place to ask questions.

So, go on and ask your questions. As I always says, there is no stupid
questions but the ones you don't ask. I think there are more beginners
out there and we will all learn from the answers.

/G?ran