[meteorite-list] NWA 2736

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 31 22:47:20 2006

Hi Eric,

>From what I understand, ~100 kilograms of this material is out there and it
is not an Aubrite by any definition with the presence of chondrules.
Recently, matching material has been reclassified as an EL6/7. Although
very weathered, it is pretty interesting looking in the sunlight as the
Enstatite tends to sparkle and it is full of stress veins, pretty odd
looking material.

Take Care,

Adam