[meteorite-list] Kerala Red Rain Was From A Comet, Study Suggests

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jun 1 16:05:38 2006

Hi, List,

    The last time this garbage made the press rounds,
I spent way too many hours digging and Googling.
The originator of this is one of those blind oblivious
monomanics who cannot be disuaded by any evidence
contrary to his notion. The red substance he has perserved is
jars of dilute bat blood. His own microphotos demonstrate
it; his own analysis demonstrates it. There is no mystery
except why he has kept flogging this silly notion to the
science press for years.

Sterling K. Webb