[meteorite-list] Sorry List removal mistake.

From: doctor death <neocondeatheaters_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 11 21:45:34 2006

No I don't want to be removed from this list.

I gave an out of town Aussie access to my PC as the library was closed today
for Veterans Day and he couldn't understand why he had all this meteorite
stuff when he looked up his hotmail and sent that unsubscribe. Then latter
realized he was in my mailbox instead of his.

Just got back here myself.Didn't know he did that. Nice to know so many
cared.

Howard Wu