[meteorite-list] ID cards

From: Fred Caillou Noir <fred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:58:36 +0100

Well Martin, that was just a proposal, based on what is shown on the ID cards I send with meteorites, and they are about 7cm x 3.5cm, which is not that big...
I also have another type that is about 7.5cm x 6cm, a bit bigger because I add a picture on this type.
But once again, it was a suggestion and not pretending that it MUST be like this.

That shows anyway that trying to find a "standard" only about what has to be written on an ID card can take long. So just think about standardizing the thickness of the paper itself! I won't take part, sorry =;o))

Cheers,

Fred