[meteorite-list] WS: But this is fakes or what? now: Mekong Iron Scumbags, like cockroaches increasing!!!

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 2 02:35:34 2006

Matteo and List,
  This is the so-called "Mekong Iron". Their other
"meteorites" also have problems (try sandstone). For
several months the Thai "meteorites" and Chinese
"meteorites" are being sold from Thailand, Singapore
and China. Buyer beware.
  This seller and the other several should be out of
business soon....five billionares, LOL!
  How many tons may I sell you Matteo or anyone else?
Over 5000+ tons have been sold onto the market already
(a sucker born every second). I know several village
people that now drive new Isuzu trucks from their
sales.
   Also Matteo, if you want to hunt the material don`t
follow their map; it is incorrect also.
  Scum, scum, scam!
  Matteo, if you need further information, do a Google
search for Mekong Iron and read. Ken Newton of the
IMCA has a great site about fakes! I have received
nearly 50 emails from different buyers asking about
their fine specimen that they bought cheaply? in
Thailand, Singapore or China. It costs about
.10cents/kg or much less at the "mine" and around
$75/kg in Bangkok. The locals at the "mine" that
sell it are honest.....they don`t say it is a
meteorite or make any such claims.
  From the Mekong river it makes its way to Jatujuk,
Bangkok market to become "meteorite" along with the
other "meteorite" with "chondrules". It is the scum
in Bangkok and elsewhere that sell the fine
"meteorites".
   Matteo, let me know how many tons I can sell you.
I am sure it will sell well in Italy, Isreal, Egypt
Tucson and elsewhere. The market is waiting! Maybe
you can also get the Morocs and the Nigerians to sell
it? I am also sure you can find someone to claim it
has healing powers! Heals the sellers wallet well.
  Have a great day! Thanks Matteo for pointing this
out to the List. Save your money and buy direct from
me...LOL.
  Matteo, I know you may not understand what I wrote.
DO NOT BUY ANY of their material (clear translation)
and you did well to point this out; good job. Thank
YOU!
  Best Always, Dirk Ross...Tokyo

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites

http://cgi.ebay.com/19-KG-HUGE-METEOR-NICKEL-IRON-METEORITE-RARE_W0QQitemZ230034392200QQihZ013QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item230034392200