[meteorite-list] WS: But this is fakes or what? now: Mekong Iron Scumbags, like cockroaches increasing!!!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 2 04:23:40 2006

If you cant tell that is not a meteorite, you need to
move on to collecting Pokeymon cards, Casper can help
you out in that department.
Michael Farmer

http://cgi.ebay.com/19-KG-HUGE-METEOR-NICKEL-IRON-METEORITE-RARE_W0QQitemZ230034392200QQihZ013QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item230034392200