[meteorite-list] Murchison Price Difference

From: MexicoDoug <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 4 19:17:51 2006

Don,

A trip to Times Square in New York City ... There's some character and a
crowd oo-ing around him while three upside-down coconut shells he
melodically shuffles. One of them has a pop cap under it. You watch. It's
the one on the right. Some apparently innocent bystander steps up to
gleefully shout "That One!" pointing to your same coconut shell. The dealer
lifts it up ... and there's the pop top. The bystander snatches a twenty
dollar greenback from the dealer and both sport Garfield rodent eaten grins.

So you decide to match wits with such a meteoric dealer. The crowd opens up
and steps aside... and there you are, through the gauntlet. Abracadabra!
Whirrrr .... You gasp for your hypnotic moment, and you can't even grapple
for a grumbled guess. "That One!" you meekly offer, as your heart thrashes
in your chest. Oh! For some enlightenment as your time expressedly expired.
Before you finish aspirating your "...One", the $20 is slipped from your
hand and you're done. You didn't even feel Jackson's crispy creases tickle
your tingling fingers.

Back to penny stocks and microchip meteorites; even though that, 'tis always
that man in that yellow hat:-(

Best wishes, Doug