AW: [meteorite-list] Murchison Price Difference

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 4 19:31:13 2006

Hi Don,

although the difference is astounding and the seller decided to hide his
feedback and to make anonymous the bid history - (I ask myself, why any
seller is doing that in a branch, where a dealer essentially lives from
his/her reputation??),
I can assure you that it was no shill bidding, as I know the seller in
person.
He had also enormous defeats to bear on ebay before...

Most ebay-meteorite-sellers will be able to explain, how such differences
between prices for the very same stuff happen,
but they won't do, because it would mean to judge the abilities of their
clients on ebay....

Buckleboo!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----