[meteorite-list] Ballistol to Sheath to Barricade Alternative

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 4 19:33:36 2006

Hello-
   One of the list members replied to me that if I
could not find Ballistol to go to a product called
Sheath. He has had very good luck with it. After
mentioning it- I remember having read of this on the
list some time ago.
   He mentioned the Sheath is available at the Gander
Mountain stores here in Ohio. I went to one near
Columbus tonight. For those of you looking for Sheath-
it has been replaced (in name) by a product called
"Barricade". Same company (Birchwood/Casey) and same
product qualities according to the label. In small
print on the front of the upper right corner of the
Barricade label it is marked "Formerly Sheath".
   So thank you to all that offered advice on
Ballistol- in Europe it sounds very readily available
(I believe it is a German based product). You guys are
lucky!
   Got my big Campo, got my Barricade- I'm all set.

Take care
Mike