[meteorite-list] Paypal Hackers WARNING!!!

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 8 11:48:30 2006

Hi List. Today I received a phony PAYPAL transaction order of an item that I
did not purchase. Having seen this hacking scam by hackers using Ebay I was
quite shocked that this time it is by using Paypal. I guess I should not be
surprised since Ebay and Paypal are basically united together. Anyways DO
NOT click anything on that email. INSTEAD go to your Paypal account by
clicking on a new browser and log in then check your history. You will see
(I hope) that there is no such transaction. The fake email try's to get you
to click on their site and let you think your on Paypal (EXCELLENT FAKE!)
and then it try's to get your password ect. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you change
your password while your on Paypal after checking your history as I did.
Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant