[meteorite-list] Paypal Hackers WARNING!!!

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 8 13:41:50 2006

Dear List;
I have been studying issues first hand on hacking via the Internet
Explorer versus other browsers...Firefox is much more secure and less
hackable. Every common crook has figured out how to hack into IE thus
making it much easier for them to open the door to your accounts. I
rarely use IE, use Navigator for my emails and weather/news, and use
Firefox for my eBay and paypal accounts.
I still very wisely forward each one of those phony emails to paypal and
ebay spoof addresses to keep reminding them to get rid of the holes that
make them so hackable. You should too.
Very best,
Dave Freeman