[meteorite-list] [ebay] ending in about 2 days

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 15 04:08:20 2006

>Your eBay ad started on October 9th where you clearly stated "...There is
>no offical word on pairings yet - this is an assumption on my part...",
>(you added Aarosnon's number a few days after you started your auction
>without proper lab confirmation and NWA number).

WRONG - I DID have proper lab confirmation as to the nature of the stone
before starting the auction - I simply ran out of time on the phone to ask
Dr. Bunch for the provisional number because he had to run out to take his
kids somewhere if it's all that important to you.

My ad was crystal clear without one iota of misleading information - aside
from Adam being the source for your material - although that obviously does
not effect the nature of what I am offering. I will immediatly post a
correction to my auction.