[meteorite-list] [ebay] ending in about 2 days

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 15 04:13:15 2006

>Stan,
>
>Just admit you are telling fibs. You say that Aaronson and others say the
>stones look the same. That's funny, Aaronson and Boswell have never seen
>NWA 2999! You know what happened when Farrell changed the NWA 2999 abstract
>to match his sample. It is simple, get your facts straight!
>
>Adam

Adam,

If you say Greg did not get nwa 2999 from Adam Aaronson I will take your
word and admit to being mistaken specifically regarding the origin of nwa
2999. Aaronson HAS seen nwa 3164 - a pairing to nwa 2999 per the metbull
website - and would be happy to tell you it's the same stuff as my
provisional nwa 2934. I dont know what Boswell has to say about this
material as i dont know the guy, and have never made any claims to his
opinion on the matter.

are all clear now?