[meteorite-list] [ebay] ending in about 2 days

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 15 15:21:10 2006

>Let it go, you are absolutely wrong, again. Like I told David Weir,
>contact Dr. Bunch yourself about NWA 3133 and report back to the List your
>findings. Read the archives, it is all in there.

Why should i take up Dr. Bunch's precious time? you said data exists and all
i need to do is go out and find it. There are no refrences in NASA ADS to
nwa 1839 and google only returns results that are CONTRARY to your claims.
if you have the data please provide it.

>The subject at hand is your unsavory business practices not the NWA
>1839/3133 pairing issue which you argued about for two years and lost.

I have yet to see the data. please show it to all of us.

>Not only did you argue about it, you sold NWA 1839(a number you borrowed
>from Nelson Oaks) as being paired when it was later found not to be.

1. I didnt borrow a number form nelson - he provided me with some 1839 in
addition to a stone of some half kg that is paired to 3133. sorry but you
are wRONG again (notice a trend here?)

2. IF it turns out to be that 1839 and 3133 are not paired such standing was
only determined AFTER i sold the material. I am not a fortune teller and do
not own a crystal ball. At the time of my auctions all avalible information
pointed to NWA 1839 and 3133 being paired. Check the archives The chain of
the NomCom even though the data supported the argument that the material may
be paired, and posted this opinion to the list.

>You mention our last name and source in an auction and in a way that was
>proven to be untrue.

And i have corrected my auction to reflect your position, than you for
clarifyting the source of your material. See i have NO problem with admiting
the truth when presented with it.

>use second hand data out of context to try and change the subject at hand,
>a tactic criminals use in court to no avail.

LOL! thats rich! i have asked you what - 8 times now to provide the data you
claim exists on the 1839/3133 issue that you love to bring up - and all you
have done is talk about some alleged 482 pairings! you are so full of it
it's unbelivable.