[meteorite-list] nearly nailed...

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 19 03:34:11 2006

Listoids

I have admired MB's hammer stone sale page and whilst I have the odd few
hammers I am also interested in the "nearly nailed" or "missed by that much"
meteorites that whilst not a hammer in the true sense are certainly a
collectable in their own right

Examples are ucera and talampaya etc etc - whilst I can go thru the blue
book and identify some - I am hoping that listees might post with the names
and stories of the nearly nailed which would I am certain make a far more
interesting read to the listoids rather than the squabbling of late...

Cheers