[meteorite-list] AD - Ebay Auctions Ending - nice stuff (meteorites)

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 19 10:54:07 2006

Jim and List,
All too often we see lots of hyperbole used in the sale of meteorites and
words like "fantastic", "incredible", and "magnificent" get abused. This
is NOT the case with your "Acorn" Sikhote. This little jewel is fantastic
and is one of, if not the best example or orientation I've ever seen.
Wow!
BTW...your pictures are fantastic too!

Best,
John Gwilliam