[meteorite-list] Trip to Yemen

From: Moni Waiblinger-Seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 19 11:07:06 2006

Hello Pierre-Marie and good morning list members,

did you check for meteorites or did you simply think it was to difficult to
look for them?
Have meteorites been found there?

Thanks for sharing the pictures.
I liked the contrast of the people's clothing and the blues.
Nice vacation to share with us!

With best regards,
Moni