[meteorite-list] From Marc Fries

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 23 18:08:20 2006

Could you send this to the meteorite list? I can't seem to post for some
reason.

Cheers,

Marc Fries
Research Scientist
Geophysical Laboratory
Carnegie Institution of Washington
5251 Broad Branch Rd. NW
Washington, DC 20015
ph: 202 478 7970
fx: 202 478 8901

Begin forwarded message:

I contributed to the work on PV, but the credit for that work needs to go to
Alex Ruzicka, the primary author. I'll be happy to share what I find with
that inclusion - it caught my attention because it seems to have a trapped
chondrule on one front, and what looks like small (CO-ish sized?) chondrules
on the other side. I'm swamped with work at the moment, but I don't need to
say that meteorites are addictive and just had to have a look at it. Let the
merriment begin...

Cheers,

Marc Fries